Designed by You, Built Custom by Us
If there's a particular wood you desire (take a look at the periodic table of wood if you need inspiration), combined with a particular style, hardware and/or nib or tip, we can create it for you. If there is a sold pen that you are interested in, we can create another version of that pen with the same wood and hardware. Of course, every piece of wood is unique, so no two pens are the same.
We have locally harvested domestic hardwoods from New Jersey -- including Maple, Oak, Locust, Elm, Black Walnut, and Eastern Red Cedar reclaimed from downed Hurricane Sandy trees and architectural elements. We also have a wide variety of exotic and hard to find woods, like Snakewood (a favorite from South America) and Old Growth American Chestnut (reclaimed from a 135 year old municipal building in South Carolina), and Chittum Burl (only found in limestone rich areas of Alabama).
If you have a piece of wood you would like to turn into a pen, you can ship it to us and we'll mill it and turn it into the pen or pencils of your choice. It's a great way to save a memory and it is completely unique.
Here is a brief list of pens we make:
- Fountain Pens: Navigator, Traditional, Vertex Supreme, Presimo, David Broadwell Art Deco/Sceptre, and Magnetic Vertex.
- Rollerball: Oxford, Presimo, David Broadwell Art Deco/Sceptre, WS2.
- Ballpoints: Slim Line, Patrizio, Concava, Sierra, Stylus/Pen Combo, Cigar.
- Mechanical Pencils: Slim Line, WS2.
There are numerous hardware options for pens, availabliity depends on pen model. Available options include:
- Antique Brass, Chrome, Black Chrome, Satin Chrome, Copper, Gold, Rose Gold, Gunmetal, Titanium, Black Titanium, Antique Pewter, Sterling Silver.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you on your custom order, as well as provide price and delivery time estimates.